Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Logic behind why You should Try to eat At Yolavie

Frozen Yogurt Addiction


5 Logic behind why You should Try to eat At Yolavie


If you'd told me per month ago I used to be likely for being hooked on frozen yogurt, I would have reported you had been outrageous. What is often so wonderful about frozen yogurt? Surely it can not be far better than ice cream. Absolutely common Yoplait is nice adequate. Very well, all of what I believed I understood about frozen yogurt was wrong. My title is Jeannie and that i am a frozen yogurt addict. I owe my total dependancy to your new cafe on the shopping mall known as Yolavie. I'm not positive no matter whether to love them or dislike them for this new frozen yogurt craving I continually working experience.


Yolavie continues to be appearing all over the East Coastline on the U.S. currently. My mall just got a Yolavie and, whilst I had my reservations about frozen yogurt, I'd a especially nerve-racking day at function not long ago and that i needed ice cream as a consequence of it. I walked by Yolavie and found many of the beautiful yogurt graphics and all the toppings. Though I had been convinced it might never ever be nearly as good as ice cream, I went in anyways. And wow, was I ever wrong!


I do understand there was a Seinfeld episode relating to this very issue. Elaine thought her frozen yogurt was just "too good" and had it tested. Having said that, I have been carrying out my very own analysis on this put. I've been to their web site and their frozen yogurt genuinely is balanced dependant upon what you get. Whatever taste you end up picking, all of their yogurt meets the stay and active lifestyle specifications set forth because of the National Yogurt Association. Also, I've a friend who's lactose intolerant and might only eat yogurt, not ice cream. I a short while ago released her to Yolavie (now she is addicted likewise) and she's able to try to eat as much as she wishes devoid of any matters. So irrespective of my disbelief, frozen yogurt can be as delicious as ice cream.


I am absolutely sure you are questioning, "Why am I rambling on about Yolavie? Are they paying me?" The solution is not any. For instance, they are not even providing me free of charge frozen yogurt for penning this, despite the fact that I'm able to only desire that sometime they'll! I am writing this due to the fact many people today have stomach problems and advantage from taking in yogurt. I try to eat Yoplait each day, but this stuff tastes way better. Should you stay in a region having a self provider frozen yogurt restaurant like Yolavie, I remarkably advocate you spend them a take a look at. As if all this details is not good enough, let me supply you with 5 factors you must try to eat at Yolavie.



1. Remarkable Flavors



What appeals to me the most about Yolavie would be the range of flavors. I had been convinced I would walk in and find just vanilla and chocolate. Oh no! You can find quite a few appealing flavors like peach, red velvet, pistachio, cookies and cream, coconut, cheesecake, Reese's peanut butter, and many extra. I have identified my favorite flavor would be the cake batter. It's an incredibly sweet vanilla that has a cake taste. I do not know how they deal with to make it cake flavored, however they do.



2. Self Provider Frozen Yogurt



One of my other treasured issues with Yolavie is the full method is self assistance. Have you ever at any time been at an ice cream parlor and request a sundae along with the server by no means pretty gets it right? Maybe you have lots of nuts or also little syrup. At Yolavie, that does not come about.


There can be a wall packed with levers and each one has a photo along with the name on the frozen yogurt outlined more than it. You're taking a bowl with the entrance from the cafe and acquire the frozen yogurt by yourself. You may mix and match as many flavors as you'd like. Be warned - this is certainly once you may well get carried away and also your bowl may well turn out to be full swiftly.


After you've added your frozen yogurt, you could then include as numerous toppings as you would like. You will discover a insane amount of toppings, so make an effort to limit oneself the first time. When you've got almost everything in the bowl, you take it into the register and also have it weighed. I believe the likely fee in our cafe is 49 cents for every ounce. The 1st time I went to Yolavie, I paid out over $7 for any bowl. Like I stated, it's quick to have carried away for the duration of your first check out.



3. Lots of Toppings, So Little Time



Oh, the toppings are superb at Yolavie. I hardly ever imagined there have been lots of selections for toppings. In case you like, you may go along with balanced toppings. When you obtain the reduced calorie traditional yogurt flavor, you could increase strawberry or kiwi toppings. You may be most proud of by yourself! Now, when you are like me, let us get genuine about other toppings for your personal frozen yogurt.


Some of the lots of toppings you are able to choose from are: chocolate chip, brownie bites, cheesecake bites, Reese's peanut butter crumbles, gummy bears, sprinkles, chocolate turtles, gummy worms, peanuts, and much, considerably more! Just as if that is definitely not enough, you can also incorporate chocolate or caramel syrup.



4. It's Delectable!



When you have to consume Yolavie's frozen yogurt, you will be impressed with all the flavor. You're hardly ever planning to guess it's essentially frozen yogurt rather than ice cream. Also, it can be gentle provide frozen yogurt, far too. I don't know about you, but I often have a preference for tender serve in excess of the normal scoops of ice cream anyday.


It is tough to assume anything at all that mouth watering is often great for you. Thoughts you, in several scenarios, in particular in case you smother your yogurt in toppings, it would not be minimal calorie. Nonetheless, you might even now get the gains of taking in yogurt.



5. Yolavie Is Exciting!



Yolavie is actually a seriously wonderful cafe. It is actually ultra-modern on the lookout with silver tables and neat graphics that mild up. Our restaurant even just added a fridge with bottles of h2o just in case you get thirsty. Nearly all of all, it can be enjoyment!


For individuals of you that have young children, this can be an enjoyable working experience for them. They might select and choose which flavors they prefer and in some cases decide on an ideal topping for them. Households can try to eat inside the cafe or enterprise out in to the relaxation on the mall to take in their yogurt. It really is really quite a bit of exciting for all.


I've seen people today of any age in the Yolavie in my shopping mall, so I really think anyone can value it. For those who use a Yolavie within your space, I very advise presenting it a attempt the next time you have got the chance. It really is a fun, new method to eat yogurt.



Copyright ©2012 Jeannieinabottle


No comments:

Post a Comment